The WQA Member Logo distinguishes the Association's member companies from others in the marketplace and assures customers that these companies adhere to the Association's Code of Ethics. As a benefit of membership, the WQA Member logo can be proudly displayed on promotional materials to help connect members across the industry worldwide and create new domestic and international business opportunities and relationships.
Companies who do not belong to WQA and members that have allowed their membership to lapse or expire, as well as those who have chosen to terminate membership, forfeit the right to to use and display the WQA Member Logo. The WQA Member Logo is a benefit for dues-paying members in good standing only. Please review the WQA Member Logo Usage Policy for more information.
The WQA Member Logo does not imply any of the following:
- That WQA has certified, accredited or approved the company itself, or any individual, process, or product
- That WQA has approved the company's materials or representations used for sales, advertising, or other promotional efforts
- That any particular level of quality or performance is guaranteed or assured by WQA
- That any statements made to customers or the general public are truthful and accurate
- Anything else beyond identifying that the user is a member of WQA
Unapproved Use of the Member Logo
In the event that these guidelines are violated, WQA retains the right to direct the member to cease use of the mark, and may sue to enjoin misuse by members and/or nonmembers and to recover actual and punitive damages. It is the right of WQA to determine whether these guidelines have been violated or whether the WQA Member logo has been misused.
The following companies are currently using the WQA Member Logo in an unauthorized manner.
If your company is listed above and you would like it to be removed from the violation list, please contact the WQA Membership Department at [email protected] or 630-505-0160.