To become a member of the Water Quality Association, simply download the membership application and return the completed application by email, mail, or fax.
The Membership Department is available to answer any questions you may have about joining WQA. They may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-505-0160.
If you're ready to renroll in WQA's Modular Education Program, please complete the enrollment form.
Renewing Your Membership
To renew your membership, please contact WQA's Membership Department at email@example.com or 630-505-0160.
Take Advantage of the Numerous Benefits of Membership
- Discounted exhibition fees at the WQA Convention & Exposition
- Free registration for new members to the WQA Convention & Exposition (a $60 value)
- 50% off Professional Certification & Training fees
- Government Relations & Regulatory Protection
- Access to consumer opinion studies
- Industry research and statistics
- Technical guidance
- Your company's listing at www.wqa.org
- Usage of the WQA member logo
- Discounted member fees on WQA's online career center