Business Excellence is much more than a lofty title. The program's emphasis on commitment to excellence helps to generate additional publicity and media attention. WQA provides a news release template which BE participants can send to their local print, broadcast and electronic media, often with great success.
These are just a few examples of the media attention Business Excellence Participants have gained since the program began.
Individual news releases on PR wires
- PRWeb – Multipure, 7/19/17
- PRLog – Haferman Water, 10/2/17
- PRWeb – Atlantic Ultraviolet, 1/30/18*
Individual news releases run by local media
- Kokomo Tribune – Culligan of Kokomo, 8/20/17
- Kokomoperspective.com – Culligan of Kokomo, 9/8/17
- The Cadiz Record – Culligan of Cadiz, 9/20/17
- Windsor, Conn., Patch – Culligan of Windsor, 10/17/17
- West Central Tribune – Sterling Water Culligan (Willmar), 10/24/17
- Auburn, Mass., Daily – Culligan of Auburn, 10/25/17
- Kptv.com – Atlantic Ultraviolet, 1/30/18
- WISTV.com – Atlantic Ultraviolet, 1/30/18
- Wfmj.com – Atlantic Ultraviolet, 1/30/18
- Fox8live.com – Atlantic Ultraviolet, 1/30/18
Most Business Excellence companies mentioned their BE status on their websites, and several ran their news release in its entirety, including:
- Hafermanwater.com, 10/05/17
- Bestwatersolutions.com, 7/6/17
- Puronics.com, 6/30/17
- Solutions.parker.com, 8/16/17
- Envirowatertech.com, 7/27/17
To learn more about how you can successfully market your participation in WQA's Business Excellence program, contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.