Business Excellence FAQs
The WQA Business Excellence (BE) program boosts credibility with customers, allowing members to showcase their expertise while reinforcing top performance-based standards for their employees and the products they sell.
Among the features is new a logo to visually underscore business excellence among our members. The new program will single out members who make a special commitment to business excellence and the values of WQA.
- Question: What is the purpose/value proposition of the program?
Answer: The BE program will differentiate companies in the marketplace, boost credibility, exhibit ethics, reinforce performance based standards, and advance the betterment of water quality.
- Question: What are the program qualifications?
Answer: Must be a member (in good standing) of WQA, sell certified products, and have certified professionals.
- Question: Who can participate in the program?
Answer: Dealer and Manufacturer/Supplier members.
- Question: How many certified products are required for the application?
Answer: The application will ask for three, regardless of the size of your company. Only one is required.
- Question: How many certified professionals are required for the application?
Answer: Regardless of the size of your company, only one certified personal is required.
- Question: What are the benefits of participating in the BE Program?
Answer: Some of the benefits include: Press release template, prepare social media postings, recognition (WQA’s website, e-News, and Convention Program Guide), digital assets (usage of logo on promotional material such as website and business cards, etc.), certificate, and decals. A complete list can be found on the website.
- Question: Is there an application fee?
Answer: The annual application fee is based on the number of accounts (primary + sub-accounts). The fee for one account is $500, for two to three accounts the fee is $750. For more accounts, please visit the cwebsite.
- Question: Is the application fee annual?
Answer: Yes, the application fee is annual. It is an anniversary fee (based on when you joined the program).
- Question: Does the program require an audit?
- Question: How can I apply for the program?
Answer: You can apply for the program and find a complete list of details on-line at www.wqa.org/BE.